November 28, 2012

my so-called life

I decided to do some indoor outfit shots, featuring the record store where Rob works, Sonic Boom. It's such a cool space, with hundreds of records and CDs, and I incidentally end up spending quite a bit of time there.

When I put this outfit on, complete with my winter boots, Rob said I looked very "My So-Called Life", aka mid-90s. And you know what? I didn't mind at all :)







Vintage dress
Rings from Aldo
Thesis and That Top from Modcloth

Have a happy Tuesday!
<3 Lo

6 comments:

  1. Hattitude Style Blog

    love sonic boom! and love the vintage store down the street from it!
    great bow!
    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit!

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute outfit:) and I love the photo of your peeking over the records:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage dress and great shots! I can't get enough of your rings. :)

    ReplyDelete