June 25, 2012

sponsor deliciously yours in july for free!


I'm starting "sponsorship" opportunities for the first time on here to try it out, and I want to offer FREE space for the month of July! I have had a great experience sponsoring other blogs, and it has really helped to boost my readership. I want to offer FIVE spots for free for July to other bloggers. If you are interested, please email me at deliciouslyyourslo@gmail.com and I will take a look at your blog. Please note, that I do want to decide which blogs I will partner with based on whether it fits with the brand of my own blog and whether it will appeal to my readers as well. If this goes really well for July, than I may do it again in August! I would love love love to hear from you if you are a fellow blogger (or if you're not, maybe you know another blogger who would be interested?).

I'm so excited to work with other blogs, and can't wait to see what will come of this! Hope to hear from you soon!

<3 Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment