June 27, 2012

cottage weekend

Here is a little glimpse at what my weekend away at the cottage was like. It's my Aunt and Uncle's summer place, but they lent it to my sister and brother-in-law for the week, so myself and a few friends made it out there for a little visit. All I can say is that it was simply glorious, and I was definitely not ready to leave come Sunday night.


The sun was setting as we made our way across to the island on the ferry.


Saturday was spend on the beach, doing this.


I'm under the big floppy hat.


Enjoying beach activities.


Sunday was unfortunately a rainy day, but it was still great. We spent time in the hot tub when we could, and the rest was spent inside playing games, watching Hook, and drinking hot chocolate.


The weekend was finished off with a big grilled dinner of sausages and veggies.

In my mind, I'm still at the cottage enjoying the beach and the hot tub and the amazing quiet tranquillity. Perhaps I will make it back there again this summer.

<3 Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment