May 3, 2011

fashion feature: melissa

I decided to start a new, and occasional, feature....a fashion feature of people that I know. I'm hoping this can provide you with a little inspiration and a bit of a break from my own style. It's also a chance for me to be behind the camera, which I secretly enjoy more than being in front of it!

This first fashion feature is my beautiful sister Melissa! She loves to mix a few vintage/second-hand pieces with newer pieces. Some of her favourite brands are H&M, J. Crew, and Anthropologie. Melissa's style is generally relaxed and casual, with lots of basics, solids, and then a splash of colour or pattern here and there. She's also my most faithful thrift shopping partner!


Lepoard print cardigan

Sheer black dress

Belt, vintage leather bag, gold watch

brown leather loafers

On another note, I'm working my way through an blogging e-course, and have been getting a bit of inspiration. Thinking of a few re-design ideas. So stay tuned for a few new and exciting improvements!

1 comment:

  1. I know her!!! She is a sharp dresser and an amazing woman too!!

    ReplyDelete