March 5, 2011

lo's favourites 3

Another addition of my favourite discoveries from this week! I've been insanely busy this week and haven't had alot of time to dedicate to blogging, but I thought at least I could show you some of my little inspirations that I discovered over the last few days.

I remembered that my sister and I used to make dyed eggs with my mom every year for Easter when we were young. Haven't done them in years, and want to try a more advanced version this spring. Get the directions here.
Omg. Owl cookies.
More owl cookies. Love this idea!
I heart these platforms from Koshka. Would be perfect with a 70s print dress.
Cupcakes in a jar!! This is ingenious. Check out the recipe and how-to on the lovely blog Cakies.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cupcakes in a jar... your blog makes me happy - seeing the pictures and a collection so perfectly you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of silk tie Easter eggs? You wrap eggs in old silk tie pieces (or other patterned silk) and do some stuff (instructions here http://www.ehow.com/how_2126054_make-silk-tie-easter-eggs.html ) and it leaves the pattern of the silk on the egg. Looks super cool. I tried to find some pictures online but I couldn't find any quickly. But they look rad.

    ReplyDelete