March 31, 2011

i'm soooorrryyyy....

.....that I've been MIA for the last few days! School and life have me so busy right now, and I can't WAIT until my week's vacation at the beginning of May (is it really still a whole month away?!). I really don't have anything too exciting to update you on, life has pretty consistantly been made up of assignments and sleeping.

I do have a few posts in the works for the next few days (another blog friend feature, and this week's edition of lo's favourite's, and hopefully a nice weekend post about something fun/interesting). But for now, I appologize for my blog silence, and will fill the space with a few pics of what I wore out to dinner last night. Once again, the wonderful Man took these pics, and I AGAIN appologize for the lack of inspiring surroundings. It's that funny spring time right now where nothing has grown yet and everything looks a littel dreary. Also, my landlord needs to do a little clean-up in our backyard (when the snow melted, we discovered a blue kiddie pool in our backyard?!). So, without further a-do....

1970's fur and leather jacket passed down from my aunt, to my mom, to me.

One-peice romper from Dear Creatures. It's actually shorts!!
Black turtleneck shirt from H&M.

Vintage cameo pin that can also be used as a pendant for a necklace (haven't found the right chain yet).

Vintage belt and vintage "peasant" heels.

3 comments: