February 25, 2011

lo's favourite's 2

Time for my fav discoveries this week! I've been off classes this week for reading week, so I haven't been posting as much as I usually do because I've either been relaxing or out-and-about. But I did have time to find some real little gems.
This cute little owl cookie jar from Anthropologie

This Paul Smith dress. My grandparents had a blanket that looked exactly like this when I was a kid. Brilliant!

This HBO series, In Treatment. Even though its in its third season, I just discovered it this week. So interesting. Check it out here


These spring 2011 Prada shoes. Droooool
Any mustard yellow clothing. Loving this colour!

1 comment:

  1. love the mustard colour cut off sweater. would rock heels too if they didn't hurt me so. great finds! Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete