February 9, 2011

home dreams

Lately I've been looking for inspiring interiors for my future (and present) home. Right now I rent an apartment, but I'm looking forward to the day when I am settled into a more permanent place where I can be as creative with decor as I want. Here are my current home dreams:


Pretty much love EVERYTHING here...the pillows, the wallpaper, the photos. But I especially love how the bookshelves are placed up high.

Someday I will have enough space (and enough vinyl) to have a room like this
love this idea. creative way to use cross stitch frames
I've always dreamed of black and white tiled floors.
amazing wall colour

even though this kitchen is small, I really like how airy and fresh it looks.

ummmm pretty much want everything here

such a cute little bed nook!

No comments:

Post a Comment