January 6, 2011

Blog pressure

I think I've always felt a certain pressure that it I had a blog it needed to have a particular topic and be really flashy and interesting. I think these two things have always deterred me from actually ever starting one. I've been thinking of starting a blog for quite awhile now, and suddenly decided today, amongst fits of boredum, that I NEEDED to start a blog. So, putting aside my fears of not measuring up in the blog world, I have started this humble (and I hope not too uninteresting) blog. I hope to just use this as a venue for posting my thought, musings, and anything else I find interesting or inspiring. And I'm sorry in advance for the excessive amounts of vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories that are sure to appear on here.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2247602/birds-of-a-feather?claim=8t9qt2e87um">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment